We want you to be safe! Before you submit or comment on HorseCrazyGirls.com, read this first:
1. You must be 13 or older to share on this site. There is a law in the US to protect children online and we strive to follow it.
2. Ask your parent or guardian for permission before you submit anything to our site.
3. Don't share pictures or stories that aren't yours! It's not cool, and can create trouble for us. Please don't!
4. Don't share your real name, the name of the stable where you ride, email address or other personal info in your submissions. Go ahead, make up a nickname...we encourage it!
Please don't write snarky, mean or insensitive comments that put down other girls or their submissions. We want HorseCrazyGirls.com to be positive and fun as riding!
If you want to know when your submission is published, or if you want to know when girls comment on your page, you can provide your email address like the example below.
1. Get your parent's OK first!
2. You must be 13 or older to use this.
3. You must provide a real email address for the system to send you notifications.
It is TOTALLY OPTIONAL! You don't have to sign up for notifications.
At the bottom of every email there is a link you can use to stop the emails. It's OK - I won't be offended!