Never give up
For some of us horseless horsecrazygirls, life seems like a consistent down fall. We feel the only thing that would make us happy is a horse. That is so true in my case and I love horses so much.
You know you're horse crazy when...
1. Your bedroom is covered in horse posters, models, etc.
2. All you think about are horses.
3. You take up any chance to ride horses.
4. You go online a search for horse pics, videos and games.
5. You often beg your parents to take you to watch local horse shows.
6. You have at least read 100 horse books.
7. You subscribe to at least 1 horse related magazine.
8. You sometimes pretend your bike is a horse.
9. When your parents ask you what movie you want to watch you say Black beauty, Flicka, or anything horse related.
10. You beg your parents every day for a horse.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is don't give up! My friend rode horses for 7 years and finally got her own horse. Trust me, from what she says, it's totally worth the wait. I want a best friend so bad!
Also, if you guys want some things to do to keep from feeling bored, bingo! I have some ideas.
1. If you have model horses set up a stable for them.
2. Draw horses.
3. Read read read. Horse books are great!
4. Create a dream horse and right stories about them.
Well, hope y'all enjoyed!