How to create the ultimate horse crazy room
For most horse crazy girls we have our room horse-themed. So today, I'm going to put some easy, cheap steps on how to make the ultimate horsey room.
1. Clean the room if it's not already.
2. Go to thrift stores and garage sales to find cheap horse pillows and toys and such.
3. Put up lots of horse posters.
4. Buy some model horses like schleich breyer.
5. If you ride, you can display your riding boots and helmet in your room.
6. Find or take horse pictures and put them in some frames on your desk.
7. Find a horse bedspread and sheets.
8. Make decorations such as drawings paintings hang a fishing hook at the top of your room and hang your ribbons on it. It makes a perfect border.
9. If you have not outgrown them, consider putting stuffed horses on your bed.
10. Try to find an old really cheap saddle for a few bucks at a yard sale. Put it up in your room.
11. There are some great websites out there for horsey rooms.
12. Have fun!