Horseless horse girls
by Heartbeat for horses
Let's face it... a lot of girls are horseless. How does a girl without a horse still love them? Lucky for us there are plenty of ways and below are some things that a horseless horse girl can do.
1. Hang around horses as much as you can - ride groom, volunteer if you can!
2. Read! There are lots of horse books out there. When you read, sometimes you can imagine yourself as the character and the horse is yours.
3. Write about horses! This is the perfect place!
4. If you have model horses, build a stable for them and care for them each day.
5. Draw horses. Make a book of drawings of your dream horses.
6. Learn new things about horses each day. Learn every part of the bridle or learn about a new breed everyday! It can be fun but also educational for when you're around real horses.
7. Daydream about them. Daydreaming can be a wonderful thing. Daydream about a horse you will own one day or about your fave lesson horse or pony.
8. Decorate your room with them. There is a blog about decorating your room (horse-themed) on here - https://www.horsecrazygirls.com/Pony-Bedding.html
9. Pretend your bike is a horse or pretend you have a horse by cantering around your yard over jumps or barrels for a barrel race. It can be so much fun and for a while you will feel like you're on a horse!
10. Get horse things! Magazines, books, toys, posters, stickers - you name it!
11. If you have a journal, write entries about horses. Even if its about a imaginary horse!
12. Do horse crafts.
13. Watch horse movies like Black beauty, Flicka, A gift horse, A horse for summer and Spirit!
14. Go to tack stores and look around. It's fun to dream about owning all of it one day.
15. Look at horses for sale! You can dream about owning one.
16. Play horse games! If you go online or on this website there are plenty of horse games to play! Even on your iPad, phone, or even your Wii, also horse board games!
17. Look at horse websites such as girls horse club and pony box.
18. Talk to your friends about horses!
19. Make horse collector cards and trade them with horse crazy friends!
20. Contribute to HCG!
Hope you horse girls enjoy this blog! :)