Horse Riding (easy tips to follow)
Hey are you looking for easy horse tips well here's the place. I'm no expert but I would like to help you.
Everyone thinks walking is easy but its not.....
1. WHILE walking sit up straight with your elbows bent and toes pointing down.
2. Don't sit too far back in the saddle but not to far forward either. Remember to move with the horse and don't sit all stiff and unmoving.
3. Don't rely on your rein's cause this will pull back on the horse's mouth and hurt them.
4. The horses can sense your feelings so if you are scared they will sense it and might buck.
1. Trotting is the same but you have to rise and fall in time with the horse.
2. When you first start trotting you should hold onto the saddle to help you rise and fall.
3. If you are having trouble count 1 2 1 2 1 2 every time you rise and fall.
REMEMBER YOUR SAFETY
LIKE WEARING YOUR HARD HAT!
AND THANKS FOR READING!