Get Creative! Horse-Crazy Crafts!
Are you horse-crazy AND love crafts? Are you artsy? Creative? Well then, here are some creative horse art and crafts for you!!
Do you like to paint? Draw? If so, why not try drawing or painting horses? They are a bit hard to draw at first,but keep practicing! Also,if you don't want to draw REALISTIC horses, why not draw CARTOON horses? Or maybe even abstract horses? Give 'em all a try!
Are you crafty? Are you horse-crazy? If so,try some of these!
- Pipe cleaner pony! (You can find instructions here: http://kidmademodern.com/pipe-cleaner-pony-and-friends/)
- Make a horse sculpture out of Play Doh or clay! Maybe make a horse CHARM out of clay!
- Make a horse charm bracelet! Take some horsey charms( a horse, horseshoe, carrot...) and attach them to a bracelet!
- Make horseshoe decorations for your room! Take a horseshoe and paint it any color(s) you want! Then hand it up in your room. Easy!
Do you like to write stories? Are you horse-crazy? If so, here is some advice and help!
- You don't have to really publish your stories. You can submit them to HorseCrazyGirls.com. (here!) Everyone here would LOVE to read your stories!
- Non-fiction stories. Do you have a horse? You can write all about your horse and good times you've had!
- Fiction stories. Make up your own horse stories!
- Tip! It helps to get ideas on what to write when you read other horse stories!
Well those are some creative ideas that are horse-crazy! If you have any more ideas, please tell everyone about them in the comments below! :)