Complex or Easy?
(Madison WI America)
At first Howrse can be confusing. And you may not play much till you reach your 40th-100th day. But it's worth it. Howrse moderators will keep you busy throughout the days with new competitions. Here are some quick tips to get started.
1. If you start out with a mare. Don't breed right away, train her first.
2. Always keep your equs (money) above 1,000e. It'll be easier in the long run.
3. Keep your aging points. You'll use them more when you are older.
4. If you need help contact Jadecow (me) I've been on for 200+days.
5. If you feel like it. Feel Free to put Jadecow down as your sponsor.
Click here to post comments
Return to Review Howrse!.