Tips for Playing My Horse Club
This is Sydney. A lot of girls have complained that they can't read the security code when they try to sign up for my horse club. Others have problems getting the game to work. I have been trying to get an answer from the creators of My Horse Club on their forums but no luck so far. grrrrr...!!!
I did find these tips in the My Horse Club Forums. Try them and let me know whether they help!
Please find below some tips resolve most of the issues and errors when playing the game. Please ensure you re-start your computer before trying the game again.
1. Ensure you have the minimum system requirements:
- Windows Vista/XP
- 1 GHz processor
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB for Vista)
- Direct X9 graphics card with 128 MB of RAM (with updated drivers)
- 1024x768 display
- 100% DirectX-compatible sound card
- Updated graphic and sound cards highly recommended
- ADSL Internet connection compulsory
2. Ensure you have the latest graphics card drivers. To find your graphics card:
>On the "Start" menu, click "Run."
>In the "Open" box, type "dxdiag" (without the quotation marks) , and then click "OK."
>The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. Click the "Display" tab.
>On the "Display" tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the "Device" section. You can see the name of your card, as well as how much video memory it has.
Then go to the manufacturer's website to download the latest drivers.
3. Ensure you have Java installed. If you haven't got Java installed, click on this link to install it: http://www.java.com
4. Ensure 'temporary files' are disabled in the Java console. To disable them:
>From the Start menu button, select Control Panel to open the Control Panel.
>Go to 'Programs' to see the Java Coffee Cup logo icon in the Control Panel. If the logo is not there, login and try to play the game and the logo will appear in the bottom right corner of your desktop.
>Double click the icon to open the "Java Control Panel".
>In the "Java Control Panel", select the General Tab.
>In the General Tab, click "Settings" for Temporary Internet Files.
>In the Temporary Files Settings window, uncheck the "Keep temporary files on my computer" checkbox.
>Click "OK" twice to close the Temporary Files Settings and Java Control Panel windows. Close and restart the web browser.
5. Try using the Firefox browser instead of Internet Explorer. Here is the link to download and install Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com
We hope that this will solve most of the issues some of you have. If these don't work see the other forum section "The Fixes don't work"