11 Signs You're a Horse Girl
1.The second you enter the bookstore or library, you head right for the horse books. Your hands begin to fill with The Saddle Club, Thoroughbred, Sandy Lane Stables, Black Beauty, Phantom Stallion, etc.
2. Every report or writing assignment you have for school is about horses. Somehow, you always figure a way to bring in horses. Even in math, you pick counting strides or measuring feeds.
3. In all normal conversations, you find a way to bring up the subject of horses. What on earth does cooking dinner have to do with dressage?
4. When you open up your mailbox and spot a horse magazine, you shriek in joy and race into the house to read it.
5. When someone walks into your room, they think you worship horses. Who's to blame them for thinking that when they see the following: horse posters, Breyer models, books, pillows, signs, ribbons and rosettes?
6. When someone asks you your name, you say the name of your horses, favorite lesson horse, or favorite famous horse. Oh, your name is American Pharaoh?
7. When you draw a GOOD picture of a miniature horse and your parents think its a thoroughbred? First of all, a miniature horse doesn't exceed 34 inches. I have never ever seen a 17 hand tall miniature horse!
8. Whenever you are at the barn, you feel like you're in heaven. Mucking stalls, cleaning tack, sweeping out the barn, hay in your hair, muddy boots, helmet hair... could life get any better?
9. Whenever your parents suggest watching a movie, you instantly yell Black Beauty, Secretariat, Flicka, The man from snowy river!
10. Your wardrobe consists of the following: breeches, polos, nasty t-shirts with carrot stains, jeans with grass stains, horse shirts, horse jackets, riding boots, western boots, even possibly a cowboy hat.
11. You spend your time on the computer watching horse videos, looking at pictures, playing horse games and looking at websites such as Girls Horse Club and of course HORSE CRAZY GIRLS! (My favorite websites!)